**PLEASE NOTE: Booking must be made with Elleebana directly and therefore OpenPay is not available on this course**
Elleebana Brow Henna Online Training Workshop including Kit valued at $295
Get more when you train with Elleebana Online! Not only will you benefit from insights, knowkedge & application techniques with one of the world's leading lash & brow brands, you will also receive incredible support and value
The Elleebana Brow Henna Online Course has been developed as an introduction to colour craft and brow formation allowing you to create fuller, thicker and more defined brows for your clients. Requiring no Hydrogen Peroxide to process and being Ammonia free, Elleebana’s Brow Henna has been carefully developed to include unique ingredients such as Indigo Powder, Indian Gooseberry and Acacia Concinna for added lustre and shine and to encourage healthy brow growth
This course arms you with the detailed concept of brow henna applications and is loaded with comprehensive theory providing myth busting information and in-depth detail of the industry’s hottest topics together and exclusive Elleebana techniques not readily showcased in other training.
The detailed explanation of product ingredients and skin anatomy in relation to brow henna applications is essential to understanding the treatment and how to achieve optimal results. You are guided through the cost and income potential of brow henna to build your marketability as well as shape correction skills and concepts.
Our online curriculum is cleverly crafted with quiz questions throughout to assist with the students knowledge retention and to help our students gain the absolute most from their experience.
- What is Henna
- How henna is different to tinting
- What’s the profitability and how you should price your treatments
- Ingredients knowledge, chemistry and production background
- Storage and care
- Skin Anatomy and how the skin is relevant to Brow Henna
- Hair Structure
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Indemnity forms and patch testing
- Colour mixing and processing
- Skin tone and hair assessments
- Colour customising
- Comprehensive tutorials on the step by step application process with our Master Educators.
- Water colour techniques from special guest Elleebana Educator Natallia Ivchankova
- Face and Brow Shape as well as key measurements to assist in understanding what’s right for your client
- Brow mapping
- Procedures and aftercare advise
- Criteria checklists and sign offs for your certificate issue
Course price: $550 (inclusive of GST)
This course delivers an array, up to date information and detailed content for achieving amazing results, and gaining product and service knowledge, with the addition of digital DL flyers and after-care flyers to help promote your services.
Students will also receive:
- A Full sized kit valued at $295 – a total of 500 applications (5 colours with approximately 100 applications each) and potential profit of over $22,500 to a salon from this kit!
- Elleebana Brow Measuring tape (25 pack) and a set of Elleebana Precision Brow Pencils ( 1 x Light Ash Brown, 1 x Dark Ash Brown, 1 x Deep Warm Brown).
- The comprehensive Elleebana Brow Henna educational manual and stationery pack.
- Your salon’s details listed on our Salon Finder page on our website as a salon who performs Elleebana Brow Henna treatments to help direct customers your way.
- Access to our Master Educators for continued support and guidance post course completion.
- Elleebana Brow Henna Certificate of Completion.
How will the On-Line program be structured?
Upon confirmation of payment, our team will step into action to support your Elleebana Brow Henna online journey! Our dispatch team will ship you a course package that will include your product and manual (as per the course inclusions above) and you will then be granted access to the Elleebana Excellence Academy Online Educational Platform.
Commencement of Your Course
In an effort to deliver world class online education of the highest standards you will participate in one Skype/Zoom session. For the session, we ask that you plan on allowing 30 minutes – 1 hour time frame. We will be introducing you to our Elleebana Excellence Academy dashboard and the extensive learning modules found here. This is so we can ensure that you have an excellent understanding of the requirements to complete the program.
In the modules you will find a mixture of theory content and in-depth video tutorials in a easy to use online learning environment.
You will be required to complete an online exam throughout the course and on completion.
Completion of the Course
Once you have successfully completed the assessment phase of your course, we will issue your certificate of completion! HOORAY!!
You will need to source models to do your treatments on, take images and submit to your trainer for assessment towards receiving your certificate.
Elleebana offers this course with over 25 years’ experience developing lash and brow products and services. Elleebana Brow Henna delivers the ultimate tinting and colouring solution to salon professionals containing some natural ingredients for tinting of eyebrows. The luxurious palette of natural shades can be used individually or mixed together to create the ultimate brow colour match for your client. Easy to use, simply mix Elleebana Brow Henna with our formulated Aqua to create the complimentary shade with no need for Hydrogen Peroxide.
Elleebana’s innovative formula helps to strengthen hair, restore growth and the natural shape of the eyebrows. We don’t leave you to your own devices and are available to guide you through your treatments carefully, being sure to perfect your techniques and understanding – you are welcome to call and contact your educator after your day of training with any questions that you might have or feedback of any kind.
If you have previously trained with another brand you might find some similarities between the treatment, however, there can be major differences between brands and formulations and training with our brand will be highly recommended to maximise your ability of achieving optimal results.Please Note:
1. Online courses are non-refundable
2. We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved through successful assessment.
3. Online courses are only available in English and subtitles are unavailable.
4. You are given 3 months of access to the online course.