Lash Lifting Online Training Workshop including Kit valued at $299.95
An in depth training course that covers both theory and practical aspects of Lash Lifting.
Learn why LLX lash lift and lash lifting products are different to any other brand in the market! Undertaking the LLX Lash Lift Training Workshop ensures you maximise product performance and techniques, in order to achieve amazing end results.
You will be guided through both theory and practical videos showing you how to create beautifully curled lashes with long lasting results.
Our online training is delivered through our online training portal - Barneys Training. Upon completing your order, you will be sent an email with further instructions regarding activation of your account. Once your account has been activated, you will have full access to the course for 90 days.
Benefits of introducing Lash Lifting to your clients include:
- Beautifully curled lashes that last 6-8 weeks
- Minimal aftercare for your clients
- An alternative to lash extensions
Price of training:
- $449.95 - INCLUDING TRAINING KIT VALUED AT $299.95
What you will cover during your online training:
- Contra Indications
- Growth cycle of natural lashes
- Irritations and allergies
- Treatment process
- Safety and hygiene
- Product training
- How to choose the correct silicone shield for your client
- How the products work
- Post treatment care
NOTE: Please read T&C's tab before purchasing this course.
What is included:
The LLX Lash Lifting Online Training Course which includes:
- 90 Days Access to the online Practical Training Video
- 90 Days Access to the online Theory Video
- A Downloadable workbook
AND A Full Size LLX Lash Lift Kit valued at $299.95 (10-20+ treatments)
- LLX Lash Lift Fast Set Curing Lotion 1 – 10 sachets
- LLX Lash Lift Fast Set Fixing Lotion 2 – 10 sachets
- LLX Lash Lift Fast Set Boost & Care Lotion 3 – 10 sachets
- LLX Lash Lifting Bonding
- LLX Silicone Pads – 3 boxes
- LLX Double Sided Lash Lifting Tool
- Disposable Mascara Wands
- Micro Brushes
- Micropore Tape
- Doe Foot Soft Applicators
PLUS MARKETING PACK
- Downloadable A3 Poster
- 50 x Promotional DL Brochure
You will also receive:
- Free shipping to all Capital Cities
- Online access to a trainer for follow-up questions
- A Certificate of Completion (after submission of 3 before and afters)
- Barneys Rewards points
Please note: this course is for professional use only. You must be a qualified practising Beauty Therapist to access this course.
Please read the following.
- I confirm that I am a trained and qualified Beauty Therapist.
- I understand that these products are for Professional use only.
- I understand that Barneys Salon Supplies will not be responsible for any misuse of these products or applications by non-qualified people.
- By reading these Terms & Conditions, and upon purchasing this course I fully agree to these terms.
How many services can I perform with a Lash Lift Starter Kit?
10 – 20+ Treatments per pack.
How much do I charge per Lash Lifting Service?
$90 - $120 including Tint. Depending on location and what other salons are charging.
Earn $2250 to $3000 from a starter kit!
Will training be available for LLX Lash Lifting?
Up to date online training by Lash eXtend the company that has also created BLX Brow Lamination. There are two videos covering a theory session as well as a step by step application process. There is also a handbook both in hard copy and downloadable version that you can reprint if needed. Both the videos and the handbook form part of the LLX Training offer.
Barneys will also be offering training sessions at our Burwood (VIC) showroom. Please see our Training Page for more details.
What happens in a treatment?
Lashes are thoroughly cleaned, adhesive is then used to reposition your client’s natural lashes to silicone shields. 3 specially created solutions are applied to the lashes, the quantity of each solution and time is varied depending on the hair structure. This process is then followed tinting.
Are there any aftercare procedures?
The Lash Lift will take approximately 24 hours to develop fully. It is also recommended that treatments are not done late in the day as lashes may warp during the first night's sleep.
- No rubbing eyes
- Keep the eyes dry
- No eye cream
- No mascara
- No swimming
- No saunas or steam baths or gym workouts
Are there any aftercare products?
For better and longer lasting results, there are
- Lash eXtend Eyelash Treatment Brush
- Lash eXtend Eyelash Wash Foam
The Lash eXtend brand is exclusive to Barneys direct from Europe. Set out to help lash and brow professionals to create natural luscious lashes with a difference.
The Lash Lifting range offers innovative products formulated with Keratin and added vitamins that work deep into the root of the hair and results in a luscious appearance of the lashes. Different to any other brand in the market this range results in thicker and naturally-looking longer eyelashes for an effective statement of the eye.