Elleebana Classic Lashes Extensions Training Workshop including Kit valued at $450
Ensure you have the art of classic lashes up your sleeve with Elleebana. Take advantage of an innovative lash brand leading the industry on a global scale. This foundation course arms you with fundamental core lashing skills that has client's spreading the word & sharing the results!
When you jump onboard this extensive course, you will gain unparalleled insights and skills, get an amazing value-packed kit, bonus rewards points, store discounts & so much more!
Elleebana’s Classic Lash Extensions Foundation Course arms you with excellent fundamental core lashing skills. Our class is designed to deliver the essential techniques for safe applications of lash extensions as we guide you through a day of physical training to assessment.
Our theory session commences with the elements required to give you a firm foundation and understanding of what is required for you to begin offering safe classic lash extensions applications.
You are guided through mannequin applications first to help build your confidence, co-ordination, hone in on your glue control and lash direction then our handpicked and passionate trainers follow you, support you and aide you while you begin your first lashing experience on your model.
Upon completion of this workshop, you are required to know and demonstrate all techniques from our criteria form and are tested on your knowledge retention with a quiz.
TOPICS WE COVER:
- Learn how to offer safe lash extensions treatments
- Learn the difference between lashes – sizes, shapes and styles
- Understand lash extensions adhesives and the chemistry of these products
- Gain knowledge on lash pH and how primers and lash prep products effect results
- Correct lash consultation procedures
- Correct aftercare for your client’s lashes
- Lash styling that is complimentary for your clients
- How to create a natural classic lash extension application
- Identify client’s eye shapes
- Create visual differences to the shape of the eye from basic lash styling
- Lash with confidence
- Lash mapping
- Eye proportions
- Learn how to perform infills
- Lash methodically and build your speed and technique as well as understand how to practise your skills even without a model
- Apply lashes using varied styles
- Create symmetry
- How to safely remove lash extensions
- Learn about your income potential when offering lash extensions
- Potential profit from your Elleebana lash extensions kit is $11,550 and how the contents breakdown is made
- Adhere to your local regulations for safety and sanitation
- Understand how to correctly troubleshoot with your clients
- Learn how to gain your certificate and credibility for your skill
Tuesday 26 March 2024
$550 – including a full sized Elleebana Lash Extension Kit valued at $450
Full payment is required to secure your place.
- Full sized Elleebana Lash Extensions Kit valued at $450. Over 9000 lash extensions in curls, lengths and thicknesses that you will use. This kit will enable you to offer around 100 applications of lash extensions (with the exception of the adhesive if this is not used within the expiry). You will also receive an instructional copyrighted manual, a criteria checklist to review your new found skills and to be assessed on your skills by your trainer, a fund lash quiz, access to promotional flyers, promotional images and a promotional poster all on a virtual file for printing or use on your social pages and finally your certificate upon submission of a minimum of 5 before and after images that are successful.
- 10% off Elleebana products purchased on the day
Our lash extensions class begins at 9:30am and finishes at 4:45pm. You then will have three months to submit your before and after images for assessment. Lunch breaks from 12:45pm – 1:15pm with a tea and toilet break at 11:00am for 15 minutes only. We have a lot to cover and we are extremely passionate about you getting the most from this class so please be prepared and bring a packed lunch.
You are required to provide your own model at 1:15pm through till 4pm.
If you do require a model, but are having trouble finding one, please reach out to these model groups on Facebook:
Click here to view the contraindications
We offer this course as a beginners course so that you can experience and be guided in your first lashing experience. We don’t leave you to your own devices after that first day – you are welcome to call and contact us after your day of training with any questions that you might have and the correspondence continues as you submit your before and after images for assessment.
After you have received your Elleebana Classic Lash Extensions Certificate you are welcome to further your training with our Advanced Classic Lash Extensions Course. We believe that advanced training should be offered when you are ready to take your skills to the next level, when you are ready to absorb more information and after you have mastered the foundation skills first, we don’t rush you or your skills – we let you develop in your own time and advance your skills as your business grows.
Barneys Training provides professional workshops with trainers who are experts in their field, trained by the very best themselves and eager to pass on their knowledge and skills to therapists.
This workshop will be held at :
Barneys Salon Supplies Training Rooms
Unit 1, 21 Huntingdale Road, Burwood VIC 3125
Phone: 1800 676 522
Free off-street parking is available, although there are limited spots.