Elleebana Lash Lift Training Workshop including Kit valued at $170
As one of the world's leading lash artistry brands, Elleebana continues to innovate and evolve so you can deliver the absolute best in lash treatments and services.
Discover the difference and level up your lash game to stay at the forefront of lash art.
Plus, when you train with Elleebana at Barneys HQ you get even more added value including a value-packed kit, rewards points towards spending vouchers, in-store discounts & more.
Book your Elleebana Lash Lift Course with Barneys for amazing perks & training by the best in the business!
Also available as a Lash & Brow bundle purchase - see all available bundles here
When you book this course, you will receive:
- 400 Barneys Rewards Points
- Storewide Discounts
- A Full-Size Lash Lift Kit valued at $170
- A Certificate from Elleebana (upon completion of submitting before & after case studies)
- Free Parking & Refreshments
COST: $400 including a Full Size lash Lifting Kit valued at $170
LOCATION: Barneys Salon Supplies Training Rooms
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate - Will Suit Experienced Therapist
Want to know about this amazing course?
Elleebana’s one shot lash lift treatment is the hottest trend in the eyelash industry that allows you to offer your customers luscious lifting natural lashes that will last for weeks, all in the blink of an eye.
This course arms you with the detailed concept of lash lifting as well as the hidden tips to mastering your technique to achieve the perfect lift every time. Our theory session commences with product knowledge and understanding of the delicate eye area that you are working with, contraindications and how to consult for this treatment.
You are also guided through the cost and income potential of lash lifting to build your marketability.
PLUS, our hand selected trainer will then demonstrate to you a lash lift in detail, and showcase the common mistakes made and how to correct these errors to ensure your results are flawless and to build your confidence.
Depending on the class size you might be required to provide a model. If the class has even numbers of attendees then the class can work on each other however this will be determined by your trainer and the venue booking the workshop. If you are required to have the treatment performed on you, please arrive with no eye makeup and ensure you are not contraindicated for this treatment.
Click here to view the contraindications https://drive.google.com/file/d/10pGmnPSv8R0FnrQXRLrtLDWmnrIz35P7/view
We request that if you are feeling unwell or have COVID19 symptoms that you reschedule your training. As per government requirements, proof of full vaccination will be required and masks must be worn.
Tuesday 6 February 2024
Monday 25 March 2024
$400 including a Full Size lash Lifting Kit valued at $170 with a minimum of 30 applications
Additional Attendee - $200 if more than one therapist from the same salon attends.
Additional Attendee: Please note that an Additional Attendee is for the purpose of a salon wanting to train multiple therapists and not needing a multiple course kits.
*Positions are very limited. $150 cancellation fee applies.
Topics we cover:
- Science of lash lifting, active ingredients and the ingredient trends we are seeing
- Exposure to the various adhesives available
- Storage guidance and tips
- Eye and Eyelash anatomy and structure
- Business, room set up and cleanliness
- Client/technician wellbeing and self-care
- Procedure knowledge and detailed instructions
- Health, safety and sanitation – for your clients and for yourself
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing and tinting with Belmacil lash and brow tints
- Eye shapes and face considerations and key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Elleebana facial Acupressure for a new approach to client treatments
- Frequently asked questions
- Reversed and relaxed treatments as well as lower lash care
- Homecare advise and recommended aftercare
- Taking a good before and after images
- Frequently asked questions and trainers tips/important notes
- Case Study submissions explained
- Competitions for building your business
- Criteria Checklist form
A Full-sized lash lifting kit valued at $170 with a minimum of 30 applications. You also receive a pack of eye pads valued at $12, and a pack of micro brushes valued at $21.95, instructional copyrighted manual, criteria checklist, students’ exam, access to promotional flyers file, promotional images and a poster for printing and a certificate upon submission of a minimum of 5 before and after images that are successful.
Our lash lifting class begins at 9:30am and finishes at 4:30pm on your first day however your course continues after you leave with an online component. You will have three months to submit your online exam and before and after images for assessment. We have a lot to cover, and we are extremely passionate about you getting the most from this class so please be prepared and bring a packed lunch or snacks.
Depending on the class size you might be required to provide a model. If the class has even numbers of attendees, then the class can work on each other however this will be determined by your trainer and the venue booking the workshop. If you are required to have the treatment performed on you, please arrive with no eye makeup and ensure you are not contraindicated for this treatment.
Choosing reliable and prompt models for your class will help your learning experience. No lash extensions, makeup or contact lenses are allowed for this treatment
To confirm your specific model requirements for attending the course please speak further with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 676 522.
We will advise if you require a model for your workshop approximately 1 week prior to the workshop date. If you do require a model, but are having trouble finding one, please reach out to these model groups on Facebook:
Click here to view the contraindications: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10pGmnPSv8R0FnrQXRLrtLDWmnrIz35P7/view
- Full payment is required to secure a student’s position at a course
- We reserve the right to withhold issuing of a certificate until competency has been achieved
- The workshop may be cancelled due to insufficient numbers
- We request that if you are feeling unwell or have COVID19 systems to speak with Barneys Salon Supplies and reschedule your training.
All Elleebana Trainers are experienced and hold recognised qualifications in the beauty industry. Education is paramount to the Elleebana brand, and so, your skills are set to soar and your careers will flourish with the foundations learned from the best in the business!
Meet your Lash Lift Trainer Amy Carnelley:
Now a Master Trainer for Elleebana and an International Level Lash Lift Judge, her passion for supporting female business owners, therapists, working mothers and entrepreneurs through knowledge and training continues and her ever-present belief that you are “forever learning” makes her an asset to every training situation.
Having personally trained under Otto Mitter and some of the world leading eyelash educators, Amy is 3 times certified in Eyelash Extensions, Lash Lift, and Brow Enhancement Services and Certified IV Training and Assessor and is working with children certified under the Working with children Act 2005. Amy’s expertise has seen her grace international stages as a Guest Speaker and facilitator at Beauty Conferences world-wide. Read Amy’s full profile here: view her profile here
This workshop will be held at :
Barneys Salon Supplies Training Rooms
Unit 1, 21 Huntingdale Road, Burwood VIC 3125
Phone: 1800 676 522